Book your PASMA training course with us for the best discounts on block bookings.
- PASMA accredited training centre
- Courses available on-site or at our Cardiff facility
- Discounted rates for block bookings
- Includes full training, PASMA certificate and photocard
Get a quote by using the form below
PASMA tower training – why is it important?
Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ & Manufacturers’ Association (PASMA) Training is vital for minimising the risk of accident and injury to operatives working on mobile scaffold towers. A PASMA trained operative will be aware of the risks, and understand how to work safe at height.
Who should complete a PASMA training course?
Anyone whose duties include the assemble, use, inspect or alter and dismantle of mobile access towers should attend a PASMA Course.
As well as meeting legislation requirements, the knowledge that training gives will allow you to maximise your personal safety and that of your co-workers.
What does the training cover?
PASMA training is a full day’s course covering;
- Health & Safety at Work Act and Work at Height Regulations.
- Tower components, inspection procedures, hazard awareness and accident prevention.
- Safe use of Towers, assembling using 3T and Advance Guardrail methods
- Check for damage and follow the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Theory Test, Practical training session and assessment.
A PASMA photo-card and certificate of competence issued on successful completion of this course is approved by the UK Contractors Group and accepted on sites throughout the UK.
It must be renewed every 5 years to take account of new developments in best practice and changes in legislation. Official PASMA Certificates and photo-cards are usually issued within a week of completing the course.